1. 16 Apr, 2010 2 commits
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      cleanups: · bf32527a
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      - more consitify
      - avoid using C-style cast
      - combine two short lines
      
      build/tests okay.  skipping review.
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1725 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      bf32527a
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      cleanups · 4678cedc
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      - follow coding guidelines
      - use anonymous namespace instead of file-static functions
      - constify as much as possible.
      
      build and tests are okay (basically no behavioral change), commiting to trunk skipping review.
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1724 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      4678cedc
  2. 19 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  3. 17 Mar, 2010 3 commits
  4. 16 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  5. 15 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  6. 14 Mar, 2010 1 commit
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      changed the types of QueryTask::qclass/qtype/section from reference to real · a1caa93a
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      object so that they'll be valid regardless of how the QueryTask is constructed.
      
      In the current usage patter the previous behavior is probably safe, but
      since this object is passed beyond a scope of a single function, there's
      always a risk of retaining a stale reference to a temporary object.  This fix
      solves that potential problem.
      
      Note that copy of these member objects should be cheap because in this sense
      they are mostly native integer types.
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1395 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      a1caa93a
  7. 11 Mar, 2010 4 commits
  8. 10 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  9. 08 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  10. 07 Mar, 2010 5 commits
  11. 06 Mar, 2010 3 commits
  12. 05 Mar, 2010 7 commits
  13. 04 Mar, 2010 2 commits
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      fixed memory leak for QueryTask::zone · 1add5d52
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      this led to a larger refactoring:
        - I figured out we actually don't have to have this information in QueryTask:
          everything can be passed directly as a function argument.
        - I've also changed 'Name* zone' method argument to 'const Name*' based on
          the policy of 'make things const as much as possible'
        - also changed variable name from zone to zonename (because we might want to
          have a more generic notion of "zone" like BIND9's lib/dns/zone module)
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1113 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      1add5d52
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      overall cleanup for the data source code, phase 1. · 7ec9d710
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      - use forward declarations instead of including headers when possible
      - partly as a result of that, moved method definitions from .h to .cc unless
        it does very trivial thing and is deemed to be performance sensitive.
      - avoid 'using namespace' in header files
      - made data-source related objects non-copyable as much as possible
      - fixed a bug of an uninitialized variable
      - made coding style more consistent
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1110 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      7ec9d710
  14. 03 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  15. 27 Feb, 2010 2 commits
  16. 26 Feb, 2010 2 commits