Milestone Dec 5, 2018–Jan 31, 2019
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- 'forward first' configuration can forward much more often than just 'first'
- [Support#12071] [RT#46548] Output stale/expired data with 'rndc dumpdb'
- Do an crypto algorithm audit and remove obsolete / insecure crypto algorithms
- RPZ Ignored When RRL Enabled
- Modules and hooks
- Improve mirror zone logging
- RTLD_DEEPBIND and AddressSanitizer aren't compatible
- Remove ability to disable DBC assertions
- Abort when memory allocation or other mandatory resource allocation fails
- Remove support for insecure RSAMD5