All our Gitlab users are warmly invited to join us for an informal, on-line holiday open house!
Grab your favorite beverage, put on a funny hat, and join us at https://zoom.us/j/143309901 on Friday, December 21st, at 17:00 UTC.
Drop in and say Hi!
- added a 'hookdata' array to qctx to store pointers to up to
16 blobs of data which are allocated by modules as needed.
each module is assigned an ID number as it's loaded, and this
is the index into the hook data array. this is to be used for
holding persistent state between calls to a hook module for a
- instead of using qctx->filter_aaaa, we now use qctx->hookdata.
(this was the last piece of filter-aaaa specific code outside the
- added hook points for qctx initialization and destruction. we get
a filter-aaaa data pointer from the mempool when initializing and
store it in the qctx->hookdata table; return to to the mempool
when destroying the qctx.
- link the view to the qctx so that detaching the client doesn't cause
hooks to fail
- added a qctx_destroy() function which must be called after qctx_init;
this calls the QCTX_DESTROY hook and detaches the view
- general cleanup and comments