These are bugs, feature requests and other improvements that we have not assigned to any specific milestone. We may revisit this in the future, but for the time being we do not have immediate plans to work on those issues.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- can't update object: permission denied
- Unable to get MAC in the DHCPv6 leases database while MAC address is available in the DHCPv6 client request packet.
- Failed to start the dhclient
- 2038 problem
- dhcpv6 hardware ethernet
- parallel build broken
- ISC DHCP log_fatal aborts while using Failover function
- ISC DHCP crash while using failover function
- Consider setting IP Type of Service to 0 by default, or perhaps make it configurable
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Add support for DDNS updates to non-standard port
- ISC DHCP Relay: Vlan based DHCP Packets are not relayed.
- Option to exclude .0 and .255 addresses automatically from IPv4 subnets larger than /24
- Log messages always additionally print to console, even in release builds
- DHCPv6 lease length logging