Commit 2b23275b authored by Committed by Jelte Jansen
 replaced old loadzone with the new one.
test parameters were adjusted accordingly. there are some non trivial adjustments needed for the 'correct' test cases for the original loadzone: - completing the origin for some RDATA paramaeters (NS, SOA) does not work yet until we complete the RDATA support. At the moment I made them FQDNs with comments - a few TXT data were actually incorrect in the original tests, which caused a seeming regression. I fixed the test data. - there was one real bug in the $INCLUDE + origin support. I'll go fix it; right now it fails The 'error' test cases for the original loadzone also fail, but overall the intended behavior looked preserved. Fixing the tests to make it pass seems to be quite difficult (because log output are different, and the new loadzone ng is more verbose), so I plan to simply remove these tests.
Showing with 87 additions and 54 deletions