1. 03 May, 2011 3 commits
  2. 01 May, 2011 1 commit
  3. 28 Apr, 2011 2 commits
  4. 14 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  5. 12 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  6. 11 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  7. 11 Feb, 2011 1 commit
    • Jelte Jansen's avatar
      [trac497] final review comments · 2d2093b3
      Jelte Jansen authored
      as to copySection, it's now called appendSection, and works the other
      way around (i.e. it copies from a source message into the object,
      instead of copying from the object to a target message), which feels
      more natural
      2d2093b3
  8. 09 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  9. 07 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  10. 03 Feb, 2011 1 commit
    • Stephen Morris's avatar
      [trac496] Changes made to address review comments · ab2c79a8
      Stephen Morris authored
      In particular:
      * Use Use asiolink abstractions instead of Boost::asio directly
      * Add cross-section checks (answer/question v authority)
      * Extended description of bailiwick
      * Methods added to isc::dns::Message and asiolink::IOAddress
      ab2c79a8
  11. 31 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • Stephen Morris's avatar
      [trac496] Add the response scrubbing code. · 06756779
      Stephen Morris authored
      Implemented as a separate function, this takes a message and removes
      any RRsets that are not in bailiwick for the server from which the
      response was received.  Also supplied are functions to check the QID
      is correct and that the Address/Port from which the response was
      received is as expected.
      06756779
  12. 21 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  13. 20 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  14. 16 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  15. 04 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  16. 18 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  17. 28 Sep, 2010 4 commits
  18. 21 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  19. 24 Aug, 2010 2 commits
  20. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  21. 13 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  22. 16 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  23. 11 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  24. 08 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  25. 05 Mar, 2010 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      Restructure trunk again. · 2e119c7e
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      This is based on ideas done in experiments/jreed-layout, but
      I manually did this again.
      
      Moved around directory structures.
      A single python subdirectory under src/lib for single "isc" module.
      No "cpp" directories.
      
      No pyshared or includes symlink trees.
      
      I tested running the c++ tests and python tests.
      I tested running run_bind10.sh from source tree (with nothing installed).
      I tested running bind10 from installed (after moving source).
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1120 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      2e119c7e
  26. 02 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  27. 01 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  28. 28 Feb, 2010 2 commits
  29. 06 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  30. 29 Jan, 2010 1 commit
  31. 27 Jan, 2010 1 commit
  32. 26 Jan, 2010 1 commit