Implement kea-netconf skeleton
The first programmatic step will be to implement a skeleton kea-netconf daemon. At the very minimum the code has to:
- be able to detect sysrepo location and link with it.
- have a standalone daemon (kea-netconf) that can accept an input config file (and do nothing with it yet)
- the daemon must be able to log something. For the time being, printing out a version number and startup message is enough.
- there has to be a boilerplate manual page for it.
- there have to be unit-tests, at least one shell test and at least one gtest based test.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information