Kea dashboard (ISC-supported)
I realize this is not a Kea feature, per se, but ....
We have seen quite a few people try out the Anterius dashboard. Anterius is not being very actively maintained, and seems to have a number of issues. It is clear there is plenty of demand for a supported, maintained stand-alone Kea dashboard.
Requirements (very similar to Anterius features)
- status of dhcp4, dhcp6, ctrl agent daemons
- graphic display of pools with available, in use, utilization %
- active/standby backup status, failover events, reason
- graph of dhcp requests/responses - level per time, ideal if this can also show latency of responses
- performance monitoring (e.g. if we can get cpu utilization, perhaps latency or loss on backend connections, anything to help with monitoring and troubleshooting performance)
- basic config changes, with validation
- perhaps enable read-only lease lookups?
- easy to install, not too many exotic dependencies, ideally provided as part of the Kea binary or as a separate binary