Milestone Oct 1, 2020–Oct 28, 2020
This is the second development release in 1.9 series, planned for Oct 2020.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- File descriptor holes breaking findLastSocketFd
- HA hook with mysql backend not working
- Multiple reservations for the same IP
- Document DHCPv6 options set by Kea
- compilation warning on Ubuntu 20.04
- Better error message in JSON parser on \'
- 1.9.1 release changes
- bump up libs and hooks versions before 1.9.1
- set default log check verbosity from the environment
- missing upgrade_X.A_to_Y.B from Makefile (install and distclean)
- Failing compilation of unit tests due to using namespace isc::db::test
- Does Kea support the link selection sub-option of the relay agent option and/or the subnet selection option?
- redact basic HTTP authentication passwords in logs
- PDExclude example in kea6/all-keys.json is invalid
- Allow linking with libgtest.so
- Log every authentication attempt
- Forensic logging should cover DECLINE and RELEASE
- RADIUS hook tweaks for Cisco hardware: optional different formatting of a parameter
- wrap lines in ChangeLog to 73
- hammer: add support for building kea on Alpine 3.12
- Generate tests for syntax entry uniqueness
- Cloudsmith packages for aarch64 or srpms?
- DDNS update-conflict-detection
- DDNS update-optimization
- Integrate HA hook into base code
- add a statistic of the queue length
- What are host reservations, and how to use them?
- Request for more examples of option specification
- Database connection: better defaults for max-reconnect-tries and reconnect-wait-time