Milestone expires on Dec 31, 2019
These are the tasks we'd like to do in the next year or so. They're expected to be moved to specific release milestones first.
Date is fake and is used only to sort milestones.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- Update DHCPv6 server to fully support RFC7550 (obsoleted by RFC 8415)
- encode exported JSON maps in hexadecimal
- Confusing Cassandra error: executeMutation(): [applied] is false for statement INSERT_HOST
- Kea should be able to print performance metrics
- Rename flex_id unit-tests (CalloutTest => FlexIdTest)
- Improve netconf performance: keep the control socket connection open
- empty test in src/bin/dhcp6/tests/dhcp6_process_tests.sh
- pool order
- Radius option definitions
- Reconfigure with an unusable lease back end, leaves the server in a non-working state (no rollback)
- Add a park point to subnet select callout.
- stringop-truncation warnings
- Test if vivco (124) is working, write unit-tests and examples
- Spurious warnings about boost on macOS
- Update yang models
- Investigate possiblity to get host reservations by subnet-id in Cassandra
- Add D2 support to netconf.
- Add CA support to netconf.
- Postgres unit-tests fail in weird way if postgres timezone is set incorrectly
- strip down version of unpack
- kea-netconf should print out control channel being opened
- Using a model which is installed but unknown.
- Warning message "the interface x is down" is incomplete. (GH#95)
- Time of issue of ip address (permanent IP assignment)
- Publish a Grafana template for Kea statistics
- Built-in Prometheus stats exporter and Grafana template
- selecting listening port by -p in dhcp4 does not work
- kea-netconf (and other servers/agents) creating incorrectly named pid file
- keactrl tests uses not POSIX compliant '+='
- non-root Kea processes
- Kea daemonization
Completed Issues (closed)