Packages Installation instruction
#187 (closed) introduced DEB and RPM packages. There has to be a step by step documentation how to run it. In particular it should cover:
- how to get the packages
- mention that the DB has to be configured (the existing 1.1 section is good.
- explain that nginx has to be installed and configured (I removed /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default and put a link to /usr/share/stork/examples/nginx-stork.conf in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled)
- explain how to tweak /etc/stork/server.env
- explain how to tweak /etc/stork/agent.env
- explain how to use systemctl to manage agent and server