Issues with daemon status presentation
I observed several issues with presenting the status of the Kea daemons after shutting down the agent and/or Kea daemons. The steps to reproduce the first issue:
- Start Stork Agent and Kea DHCPv4 and Agent on the machine
- Add the machine to Stork
- Make sure you can see the Kea app and you get green ticks on DHCPv4 and CA daemons and red cross on DHCPv6
- Shut down the agent. After a while you should observe communication errors and red crosses on DHCPv4 and CA
- Restart the agent and wait a while. The red crosses are still there for DHCPv4 and CA.
The situation doesn't even seem to improve when refreshing the page nor after refreshing machine/app.
Another interesting case is this:
- I had everything running and I now shut down Kea CA
- I was expecting that the communication error will show up after a while in the daemon tab, but it didn't. Nevertheless...
- I clicked on the dashboard and saw red crosses next to the Kea daemons (as expected)
- I restarted Kea CA
- I started navigating between the dashboard and the Kea app view. I still see error boxes and red crosses even though the CA is working fine
- Refreshing the page doesn't work. Still see errors.