Stork not pulling lease stats for DHCP4
name: Stork not pulling lease stats for DHCP4 about: Stork colocated on a single kea-dhcp4/6 host running Kea 1.8.0 and Stork 0.11 is not reporting DHCP4 lease statistics.
Describe the bug I have a single DHCP VM built with Kea version 1.8.0 and Stork 0.11 running on CentOS 7 using prebuilt packages. It's sole purpose is to serve as a DHCP helper for a small regional network. It's currently got 3 IPv4 ranges and 4 IPv6 ranges. The IPv4 ranges contain approximately 1000 IPv4 addresses, and the IPv6 ranges are /64's with prefix delegation handing out /56's from a larger /48 block.
Stork is working fine, on non-standard ports, however the DHCP4 statistics never report. IPv6 statistics, including leases AND prefix-delegations report just fine. Looking at the stdout for the isc-stork-server process, I see the following repeating errors every minute:
statspuller.go:59 missing key total-addreses in LocalSubnet 4 stats statspuller.go:59 missing key total-addreses in LocalSubnet 5 stats statspuller.go:59 missing key total-addreses in LocalSubnet 6 stats
To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install Kea 1.8.0, Stork 0.11 from package manager in CentOS 7.
- Configure kea-ctrl-agent, kea-dhcp4, kea-dhcp6, and agent.env, server.env as attached.
- DHCP Processes work, clients receive addresses and IPv6 Prefix Delegations.
- Kea functions as expected.
- Stork does NOT display DHCP4 statistics, DOES display DHCP6 statistics.
Expected behavior I expect stork to display both DHCP4 and DHCP6 statistics for all discovered ranges.
- Kea version: 1.8.0
- Stork: 0.11.0
- OS: CentOS 7.8
- Kea: Using MySQL backend, but memfile and PSQL backend also compiled in.
- Kea: Using libdhcp_stat_cmds.so and libdhcp_lease_cmds.so on both DHCP4 and DHCP6. agent.env