Req 2.4 - Subnets List
As an administrator I want to browse a list of subnets.
- I would like to see for a specified server, what subnets are configured (with what subnetID), and with what address ranges? !63 (merged)
- For a specified subnet, I would like to see which servers can hand out addresses in that subnet (e.g. in case of HA overlapping pools)
- For a given SubnetID, I would like to see the pools within the subnet. !63 (merged)
- How many addresses are included in each subnet and or pool? (Please compute this for me and display the # of addresses)
For a given subnet and or pool, how many of the allocated addresses are currently assigned, and how many of these addresses are available for use? This is often graphically displayed with a visual indicator that permits me to quickly scan for highly-utilized subnets and pools.(this is pool utilization, moved to req 2.4.1, see #156 (closed))
Details This requirement overlaps somewhat with requirement 2.4.1, pool utilization.
- Max number of subnets we will display in Stork is 1024 subnets
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information