Display of Kea hooks installed in Stork
Describe the bug Looking at the stork demo running at http://stork.lab.isc.org:8080/machines/all
I can see that for the same application, if you look at it by first navigating to the machine and clicking on the application, you can see the Kea hooks installed. If you instead navigate directly to applications/Kea it says there are no hooks installed (for each of the 3 demo Kea servers that are set up). It even shows no hooks installed for the HA servers for which there is HA status shown, and I KNOW those must be running the HA hook.
To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Navigate to the demo stork app
- Select the pull down for Services and Select Kea
- In the resulting table, click on the Kea version to bring up the detail display
- Note there are no hooks listed
- Now select the pull down for services and select Machines
- Click on the word Kea under the Apps column to bring up the detail display
- Note that there are now hooks listed.
Ponder the difference.
Expected behavior I would expect since each of these screens is reporting the information about the Kea version and modules installed, that they would both show the same hooks installed.
Environment: This is the version up on storklab as of 1/17/2020. I don't see a Stork version listed anywhere in the UI, but I believe it is 0.3. If it matters, I was using the Brave browser, Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)