1. 21 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  2. 23 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  3. 01 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  4. 10 Jun, 2015 1 commit
  5. 18 May, 2015 1 commit
  6. 12 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  7. 28 Feb, 2015 2 commits
  8. 25 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  9. 24 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  10. 18 Feb, 2015 1 commit
  11. 14 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  12. 23 Dec, 2014 1 commit
  13. 28 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  14. 12 Aug, 2014 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      add libdhcp.xml to dist file · 0334eed6
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      This was noticed by wlodek.
      The docbook source was not added to the DOCBOOK list, but
      the master file brings it in.
      This breaks the document generation from the tarball (which was
      missing the file).
      
      I didn't get it reviewed, but I tested it and it is a one-line
      trivial change.
      
      Note that my distcheck automated builder has document generation
      not enabled so this was not seen. We need to make sure the
      document generation is automated using a "dist" tarball.
      (My other automated document generation is from the git repo.)
      0334eed6
  15. 04 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  16. 03 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  17. 11 Jun, 2014 2 commits
  18. 10 Jun, 2014 2 commits
  19. 31 Oct, 2013 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] fix xsltproc --stringparam html.stylesheet usage · dfd3f41f
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      This is to set the location of the css stylesheet.
      Previously it pointed to a path in the source directory.
      By default, this was "./" so was okay as a location via HTTP.
      But when built using a different source directory, then
      the full source directory ended up as a reference on the webpage
      so then style's didn't work.
      
      I briefly discussed this on jabber yesterday but didn't get an okay.
      It is a minor fix, so committing per my discretion.
      dfd3f41f
  20. 25 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  21. 31 Aug, 2012 2 commits
  22. 03 Aug, 2012 3 commits
  23. 15 Jun, 2012 1 commit
  24. 31 May, 2012 1 commit
  25. 21 May, 2012 1 commit
  26. 29 Feb, 2012 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [trac1687] reorganize · 944da840
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      be sure clean removes generated docs
      
      fix so works in builddir
      
      get rid of regenarate every time for bind10-messages.
      TODO: need to list all .mes dependencies now since no portable way.
      944da840
  27. 29 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  28. 14 Oct, 2011 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] put the text file generation within ENABLE_MAN conditional · 5f9a52ab
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      The FreeBSD distcheck failed during uninstall time as it attempted to
      regenerate the file. Its dependency was from the same second.
      
      Running make with debugging showed:
      
      Examining bind10-guide.txt...non-existent...modified before source (../../../doc
      /guide/bind10-guide.html)...out-of-date.
      5f9a52ab
  29. 13 Oct, 2011 2 commits
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] don't use ?= for variable assignment · a6646243
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      Solaris make says:
      
      make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 397: Badly formed macro assignment
      
      It is fine with NetBSD's bmake and GNU gmake.
      
      Anyways, it is not used by any target.
      
      This was to choose the HTML-renderer.
      a6646243
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] build a text version of the guide · acb0565b
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      This was brought up at ISC All-Hands.
      
      This will be included in the tarball.
      
      For now this will be included in the repo too
      (a different commit will add it).
      
      I am using elinks for now. Note for now nothing in make forces it
      to be rebuilt, so no tool is needed for this.
      acb0565b
  30. 15 Jun, 2011 2 commits
  31. 20 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  32. 19 Jan, 2011 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      Add version to guide and use Makefile.am for guide. · 5dd96968
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      Removed the static doc/guide/Makefile.
      Added Makefile.am for that.
      
      Added a docbook entity file for the BIND 10 version.
      
      Change the guide to use that version.
      
      Regenerated html for the guide too.
      (Now it has the latest version hard-coded in the HTML.)
      5dd96968