1. 11 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  2. 21 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  3. 20 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  4. 16 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  5. 08 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  6. 16 Aug, 2010 2 commits
  7. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  8. 30 Jun, 2010 1 commit
    • Evan Hunt's avatar
      70. [func] each · 34159d69
      Evan Hunt authored
        	Added a hot-spot cache to libdatasrc to speed up access to
      	repeatedly-queried data and reduce the number of queries to
      	the underlying database; this should substantially improve
      	performance.  Also added a "-n" ("no cache") option to
      	bind10 and b10-auth to disable the cache if needed.
      	(Trac #192, svn r2383)
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@2383 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      34159d69
  9. 26 Jun, 2010 4 commits
  10. 29 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  11. 14 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  12. 17 Mar, 2010 3 commits
  13. 15 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  14. 11 Mar, 2010 3 commits
  15. 10 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  16. 08 Mar, 2010 2 commits
  17. 07 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  18. 06 Mar, 2010 1 commit
  19. 05 Mar, 2010 6 commits
  20. 04 Mar, 2010 2 commits
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      fixed memory leak for QueryTask::zone · 1add5d52
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      this led to a larger refactoring:
        - I figured out we actually don't have to have this information in QueryTask:
          everything can be passed directly as a function argument.
        - I've also changed 'Name* zone' method argument to 'const Name*' based on
          the policy of 'make things const as much as possible'
        - also changed variable name from zone to zonename (because we might want to
          have a more generic notion of "zone" like BIND9's lib/dns/zone module)
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1113 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      1add5d52
    • JINMEI Tatuya's avatar
      overall cleanup for the data source code, phase 1. · 7ec9d710
      JINMEI Tatuya authored
      - use forward declarations instead of including headers when possible
      - partly as a result of that, moved method definitions from .h to .cc unless
        it does very trivial thing and is deemed to be performance sensitive.
      - avoid 'using namespace' in header files
      - made data-source related objects non-copyable as much as possible
      - fixed a bug of an uninitialized variable
      - made coding style more consistent
      
      
      git-svn-id: svn://bind10.isc.org/svn/bind10/trunk@1110 e5f2f494-b856-4b98-b285-d166d9295462
      7ec9d710
  21. 26 Feb, 2010 1 commit