1. 09 Jun, 2011 2 commits
  2. 07 Jun, 2011 3 commits
  3. 03 Jun, 2011 4 commits
  4. 31 May, 2011 1 commit
  5. 26 May, 2011 1 commit
  6. 24 May, 2011 1 commit
  7. 20 May, 2011 1 commit
  8. 19 May, 2011 4 commits
  9. 18 May, 2011 2 commits
  10. 17 May, 2011 1 commit
  11. 13 May, 2011 1 commit
  12. 12 May, 2011 3 commits
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] formatting cleanup · 1ce05833
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      On line 32 use two tabs before the committer username.
      234.    [func]      jerry
      On line 37 use two tabs before the committer username.
      233.    [func]      stephen
      On line 41 use two tabs before the committer username.
      232.    [func]      stephen
      Line 43 is too long ( 72 )
              altered the message file format.  The message is now flagged with a "%"
      On line 48 use two tabs before the committer username.
      231.    [func]*     vorner
      Line 50 is too long ( 73 )
              logger.foo(MESSAGE_ID).arg(bar); instead of logger.foo(MESSAGE_ID, bar);
      Line 51 is too long ( 72 )
              internally. The message definitions use '%1,%2,...' instead of '%s,%d',
      See http://bind10.isc.org/wiki/ChangeLogDetails
      1ce05833
    • Naoki Kambe's avatar
      [master] updated the last entry · f15bdf84
      Naoki Kambe authored
      f15bdf84
    • Jelte Jansen's avatar
      [master] update changelog · 023527c2
      Jelte Jansen authored
      023527c2
  13. 11 May, 2011 3 commits
  14. 10 May, 2011 4 commits
  15. 09 May, 2011 2 commits
  16. 06 May, 2011 1 commit
  17. 04 May, 2011 2 commits
  18. 02 May, 2011 1 commit
  19. 30 Apr, 2011 1 commit
    • Jeremy C. Reed's avatar
      [master] add missing rdata files and change some generated headers to nodist · 9e183cb0
      Jeremy C. Reed authored
      Add missing libdns++ rdata files for the distribution (this
      fixes distcheck error). Change three generated libdns++
      headers to "nodist" so they aren't included in the distribution
      (they were mistakenly included in last tarball).
      
      This fixes two immediate problems:
      
      If you do a distcheck build or create a tarball it would mistakenly
      include the rdataclass.h, rrclass.h, and rrtype.h headers.
      They are supposed to be generated at build time.
      
      Also the rp_17 rdata files were not included in the distribution,
      so building would fail because rdataclass didn't define the RP class.
      
      This update also includes the nsec_bitmap rdata files. (I didn't
      see any problem related to this, but I assume they were meant to
      be shipped.)
      
      I added two generated files to BUILT_SOURCES. Not necessarily
      required, but this implies that the target for these should be
      done before the regular build (so this makes sure the generated
      files are created).
      
      Discussed a little on jabber on Friday.
      
      This should fix the existing distcheck autobuilder failures.
      9e183cb0
  20. 28 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  21. 27 Apr, 2011 1 commit