add support for mongo db
name: mongodb about: add mongodb support to kea dhcp server
Some initial questions
- could not find this request anywhere in issues or on the web
- sure, there are other databases support; but that's not the point
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
- Reduction of the numbers of databases on the client's systems
Describe the solution you'd like
- allow kea administrators to configure mongodb in kea
Describe alternatives you've considered
- Not really.
Funding its development
- Sure to some very small degree.
Participating in development
- design discussions and testing
- Private messages to my gitlab.isc.org registered email address are fine.