Milestone expired on Sep 25, 2019
This milestone represents all the work being done for the first development release in the 1.7 series.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- kea-dhcp4 should not grant leases for packets that have neither hardware addr not client id
- Kea deadlock because signal handler is doing malloc
- config manager clear does not clear the D2 client config.
- CB: Implement CQLConfigBackendDHCPv6
- CB: Implement CQLConfigBackendDHCPv4
- CB: Create schema and upgrade scripts for Cassandra
- sysrepo_config does not detect installed version
- commitRuntimeOptionDefs is called in ctrl_dhcp6_srv.cc and not in ctrl_dhcp4_srv.cc
- #!/bin/sh and #!/bin/bash in kea sources
- Bump up library version numbers for the Kea 1.7.0 final release
- Move to C++11 thread library in core library code.
- ISC freeradius-client packages are not working with Kea
- hammer should switch from kea-admin lease-init to db-init
- bump up kea version on master to 1.7.0-git
- uninstalling packages isc-kea* deb on debian10 fails
- Allow time based or signaled loads from CB
- Update contributor's guide to not point to jenkins
- Is reservation by subscriber-id supported?
- ARM 5.2.4 does not put a note text into notes.
- Kea DHCP servers' observations should be reset to some initial values upon restart or reconfiguration
- Drop Botan 1.x support
- Split keactrl test config file