Milestone Aug 27, 2020–Sep 30, 2020
This work is scoped for Sep 2020 as we kick off the new development line of 1.9 with the first release 1.9.0, expected to go out on Sep 30th.
Completed Issues (closed)
- flexible option hook is calculating v6 domain names length incorrectly
- basic HTTP authentication
- qualifying_suffix is deprecated and dhcp6_parser.yy must be updated
- hammer: problem with building centos 8 and passing attempts argument
- hammer: building centos 8 fails due to network issues
- Misleading multithread msg being generated on startup
- bump up library versions and HOOKS_VERSION if needed (kea 1.9.0 release)
- Create container holding free leases for lease pre-allocation feature
- only clear client classes which are evaluated
- Incorrect inheritance of the not existing interface global parameter.
- DHCP-DDNS fails to create A records in power dns by silently dropping the NCR records.
- update to latest cpp-driver
- sanity checks kea 1.8.0
- fix configs and examples for out of subnet reservations
- responses to the lease4/6-get-by-* commands are not documented.
- DDNS parameters from wrong subnet in a shared-network get used
- Compiler warning in ctrl_dhcp6_srv_unittest.cc test on Centos 7.5
- when client has global reservation without an address kea4 is not checking for reservation on subnet level.
- manipulating subnet choice from shared network with class from global reservation does not work in kea v6
- Control agent fails forwarding message to DHCP server => hot-standby server does not start?
- Make DhcpSrvD2Test.forceUDPSendFailure to display the reason why startD2 failed
- add v4 option 108: v6only-preferred
- Sanity Checks for 1.7.10 rc1
- Simplify global objects in server and agent syntax
- Diverse updates the ARM
- are the src man .rst files used?
- update packages for api files
- extend JSON files describing commands
- Fetching host reservations without a need for subnet id
- Subnet parser can be confused by repeating the same parameter
- kea dhcp server not sending vendor option based on host reservation
- statistic-remove command should be deprecated
- Design for multi-threading Kea
- rpms on Centos 7 there are not available via systemctl until sudo ldconfig is executed
- if there are errors in kea-admin it still exits with 0 exit code
- CQL: cass_cluster_set_reconnect_wait_time is now deprecated
- kea-ctrl-agent fails with database reconnect-tries and reconnect-wait-time set