Milestone expires on Dec 31, 2030
These are the tasks that have been evaluated by Kea team and we determined the are no specific actions to be taken at this time.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
- memfile: add a command to force writing in-memory DB to file
- revamp subnet sanity checks
- define "same subnet"
- Implement RFC8539 (new softwire options)
- hammer tries to run wget without checking if it's installed
- quality of life improvement: kea-admin db-version fails on empty db
- ARM badly displays configure options.
- More metadata checks in MySQL CB unit tests
- Improve doxygen for IfaceMgr
- Update leases on 'dashboard server' without running HA
- kea-dhcp4 can't offer ip reserved.
- Impossible to use a Chromecast with kea DHCP
- client class added by hooks and expressions
- New built-in client class for incomplete unpacking
- New classification design.
- Database reconnect settings ignored during startup
- Test hook which enables multi-threading locking
- Add a require at least version in config syntax
- Provide a standard queue choice for packet queue
- configure tweaks
- Proposal to add a "Multi-Threading Consideration" into each Developer's guide section
- Remove bad use of NULL or nullptr from Kea C++ code.
- Move Changelog to markdown
- hooks providing commands should check for control channel
- Implement Secure Zero Touch Provisioning options (RFC8572)
- replace boost::shared_ptr/weak_ptr and similar components with std::shared_ptr/std::weak_ptr and respective std components
- Improve parsing of commas within text strings
- cannot build kea on alpine linux
- Configuration Backend in DHCPv4 dhcp4_subnet not display
- Implement SLAAC (stateless IPv6 configuration) daemon
- Enable dynamic prefix support
- produce grammars from bison files
- Consistency of Element constness in Element containers
- RESTful API for Kea Control Agent (GSoC 2019)
- host_cmd reservation issue
- An unit test failure on FreeBSD 12.0: HttpListenerTest.persistentConnectionBadBody
- make v4 and v6 similar code as consistent as possible
- Compile fails on illumos (OpenSolaris derivitive)
- disable dhcpdecline via configuration option
- auto-generated config parsing tests are currently limited to "Dhcp4Parser*.*"
- Verify that subnets in a shared network sanity checks are performed for config updates outside the JSON config file.
- add support for mongo db
- A design for "backends in hooks"
- Evaluate radcli as potential freeradius-client replacement
- Put socket control buffer in the stack
- queue by list of packets rather than one by one
- Kea dhcp4 not sending reject packet
- Allow IPv6 multicast to be disabled
- Problem when I build Kea with google test
- Log client fingerprinting data
- possible syntax error in shell script - quotes required
- Timeouts specified in inconsistent units
- Need to quote some keys for yang.
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
- implement CqlLeaseMgr getLeases6SubnetId and getLeases6
- configure failed since cannot find stdlib.h on Yocto Poky Linux
- create pgsql connection thread handle
- create mysql connection thread handle
- create thread resource
- all pgsql exchanges should be created on the stack or use thread_local
- all mysql exchanges should be created on the stack or use thread_local
- add support for ccache in Hammer for virtualbox provider